Health and Wellness committee presents:
Breathe Easy Freeport
Supporting a Tobacco-Free Workplace
(this is targeted to business owners)
Tuesday, September 30th
Freeport Community Center
53 Depot Street
Please join us for a discussion about workplace productivity, absenteeism, local policies, state laws, and tax implications.
Come learn about new tobacco products and hear from businesses who have successfully implemented tobacco-free workplaces.
Panelists and Speakers:
- Vicki Koehler, RN, COHN-S, Manager of Employee Health, Mid Coast Hospital
- Stacey Schmidt, RRT, AE-C, Asthma Educator, Mid Coast Health
- Hilary Schneider, Director of Govt. Relations & Advocacy, American Cancer Society
- Anne Lang, MPH, Program Coordinator, Healthy Casco Bay
- Stephanie Pooler, Healthy Portland, Healthy Maine Partnerships
- Stephanie Harvie, Wellness Operations Manager, L.L.Bean
- Jim Frey, General Manager, Bow Street Market
- Amy Berube, LMSW, Elder and Homecare Community Liaison, Mid Coast Health
The Health & Wellness committee hopes that this panel presentation will be the start of a larger discussion.
This Seminar is FREE for members and guests of the Freeport Chamber, but registration is required: